ANNUAL AFMS SHOWAFMS 2018 - April 9, 10, and 11
Currently, the main activity of AFMS is facilitating a measurement short course and exposition each spring. Our speakers are comprised of equipment manufacturers, industry experts, and end users who incorporate their varied experiences to discuss measurement equipment, problems, and solutions.
Based on feedback from measurement professionals, exhibitors & attendees, AFMS 2018 will be a full 2 day show.Become an AFMS MemberGeneral Schedule
The 39th Annual AFMS Show
April 9 – 11, 2018
Everyone Must Register
NO CHARGE TO ATTEND
(Attendee, Exhibitor or Speaker)
INTERESTED IN EXHIBITING?
Approved exhibitors receive a link to reserve booth space & sponsorships.
Click below to get on wait list.
- 2017 AFMS Exhibitor Map
- AFMS Society & Vendor Door Prize Information
- General Booth Information
- Exhibitor Guidelines
- Exhibitor Packet
- Sponsorship Information
AFMS will have door prize drawings at the end of each day of the show.
Vendors are encouraged, but not required to have a door prize.
If you plan to provide a door prize for the end users attending the show, please limit door prize values to a maximum value of $150.00 including taxes per vendor and have a receipt at the show for verification.
FIREARMS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED AS DOOR PRIZES
AFMS 2017 Existing Exhibitor Registration will open October 15, 2017.
Booths that are not paid for by the payment deadline (January 31, 2017) for existing exhibitors will be released to companies on the wait list on a “first come, first serve” basis on February 20, 2017.
AFMS members & vendors that have previously exhibited at AFMS are given priority on booth rental and events. Final booth placement determination will be made by the AFMS committee based on show need.
Each booth is 8’ deep by 10’ wide and includes a company ID sign, (1) 2’x6’ covered & skirted table, (2) chairs and a wastebasket, and 5amps (500 watts) of electrical power. Additional furnishings, electrical power, etc. must be ordered directly with Clark Services.
We appreciate your efforts to distinguish AFMS from a table top show by incorporating graphics, banners, professional displays, etc. If your exhibit is confined to tabletop items, a company graphic/backdrop is required to be displayed along the back of the booth. Individual products on table are not permitted without graphics/labels for identification.
Monitoring (1) session is part of your Exhibitor responsibilities – email [email protected] with the name of the person from your organization who will monitor a session.
Lunch and coffee sponsorships are closed at this time; Show sponsorships are still available.
- Lunch Sponsorships – ($300) – includes company acknowledgement on website, all media publications, specifically placed signage at show, logo placement on website, as well as verbal announcements at show. Available Tuesday Only. 2017 Lunch Sponsors: MarieCo & Solarcraft
- Coffee Sponsorship – ($200) – includes company acknowledgement on website, all media publications, specifically placed signage at show, logo placement on website, as well as verbal announcements at show. Available Tuesday & Wednesday. 2017 Coffee Sponsors: A+ Corp, Del Mar Scientific, Robin Instruments, RT Technical Solutions
- AFMS Show Sponsorship ($100) – traditional AFMS sponsorship level. Includes company logo on Show Sponsor poster, as well as logo scrolling on AFMS website.
Schedule of Events
Here’s what we’ve got planned for the conference.
The Exhibit Hall is open for setup from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm on Monday.
Setup must be completed by 5:00 pm due to hotel security policy.
If you have any issues with having setup completed by this time, you must notify the Show Chairman, Sonny Ogea @ (337) 580-3670.
AFMS Membership Social will be held from 5:00 -7:00 pm at Club 337 in the DoubleTree. Your $30 annual membership includes free food and drinks during the social.